Where models go once I'm done with them


Image from a friend of a friend of a friend.

I know it seems odd, but if you're a commission artist or you do any kind of work for someone outside your gaming group... do you ever stop and think about the models once they leave your desk?

I don't. Not normally.

It's not until someone sends me a cool pic like the one above that I'm reminded there's someone out there enjoying the use of the model. After seeing this pic, I remember painting the Rhinos there. I remember spraying them black and carefully cutting out the door icons so each one had that extra touch.

Kind of like looking through an old photo album and saying,
"Oh yea, I remember that!"

I'd like to thank my friend for sharing the memories.


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!