Titan banners started and thrown away



Putting the finishing touches on my Space Marine commission means it's time to get into my next project. I mentioned it a while back and now work is well underway.

I've got three banners to do for The Inner Geek's Titan. I've decided to get the two arm ones done first as they don't have quite the detail that the center banner is going to have.

The pictures are a bit dark, and in reality the actual banners may be a bit too dark as well. I think I may reowrk them as I don't think they will match up with the Inner Geek's work as well as they should. One look at the amazing work he's done on his Titan and I know I'm off.

The redone banners can be seen here.

My Project Link: Follow my Reaver Titan banner project

Additional related links:
Banners from cardstock
Banners from cardstock (advanced)


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!