Starting my titan banners over again


Ok, here we go, another set of drawings to work from for the second go around. This is just a screen capture of them. Since there is so much on these that's geometric, I filled a good bit of it in beforehand. When it comes to the more organic stuff, I have to draw all that by hand.

The benefit to doing it like this for these banners in particular is that everything is lined up and proportioned correctly so they look "correct."

My FLGS (Game Vault) came through again and got me just the right color blue so I can get these painted up... and have them match.

Here you can see my first failed attempt.
Here you can see the final results.

My Project Link: Follow my Reaver Titan banner project


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!