Measuring out banners for an Imperial titan



I got the mock-ups the other day from The Inner Geek for his Titan. I had to draw them over myself and add a few things so that I can make them double sided as opposed to a regular banner.

It's a slightly different process making a double sided banner. A little more difficult but well worth the result in the end.

If you haven't looked at his project yet, check it out, he's done a great job cataloging his progress for anyone interested in seeing what it's like to build one of these.

My Project Link: Follow my Reaver Titan banner project

Additional FTW Modeling Links:
Making cardstock banners


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!