Saim-Hann at 500 points, game 3


I got a chance to play a small 500 point game against an Imperial Guard force the other day.

1. I'm still no good in hand to hand, learned that one again.
2. Turbo Boosting and getting that cover save is very helpful.

It's a little frustrating, I'm not going to lie. I'm so used to Space Marines and these guys play completely differently. This army requires much more self-control to wield correctly.

I am getting the hang of my movement and trying to keep the enemy at arm's length. Only moving in to get range and overwhelming firepower where needed and then I'm outta there.


Here's the previous post with my first two small games.

Link: Follow my Saim-Hann army project


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!