This week I managed to get a few things started and ordered some bits for a few small projects I'm working on. They're not new projects, one is another repair of a model for a friend similar to the Raven Guard squad I did a few weeks ago. In this case, he wants the model altered so it looks more like a Librarian and not a Chaplain. Easy enough to do.
I've also tossed in a couple more pics from my desk to show you what I'm working on.
I dug through all my bases since I'm trying to nail down the color scheme for my Novamarines force. I like the black and red one on the right, I just need to refine it a bit more. I'll have a pic of my first test model on Monday too for everyone to critique.
Here are the bits I'm using for that Librarian conversion I mentioned. He's actually part of the Flesh Tearer squad I did a while ago and posted about yesterday as well. I don't order a ton of bits, but it always seems like I need to ones that are never in stock.
And the one piece I seem to cast more of than anything else. The holstered bolt pistol. Easy to cast, looks great on any model and adds that extra detail.
You can see my Paladin heads there too. I'm not starting Grey Knights, they are for my Novamarine termies if I can get them to fit inside the standard head opening.