It's been a very busy week for me so I've had little time for hobby with all the studying I'm doing. I did manage to add some weathering powders to one model though. I know, it's not much.
But even more important than that, I found a set of arms for my second scratchbuilt model! After building my first one, the slightly oversized Tyranid spore mine thingy, I've been dying to try my hand at it again. This time I picked something from a completely different army... Grey Knights.
My very first scratchbuild attempt
I've been looking all over the place for a set of arms that would work and I've finally found a pair. While they aren't perfect, the fact that I got them from my bits box makes the price just right. You have no idea how happy this makes me. As soon as I get them added and the shoulderpads made, I'll be showing my new model off in its entirety.
He's there on the desk right now missing his arms.