Saturday Snapshot, March 31


Got a little sidetracked and am posting this one in the afternoon instead of bright an early like I normally do. Haven't done much this week in terms of hobby other than get a few more things in the mail and spend crazy amounts of time trying to sort through the blogroll issues.

I realize I left the models on my desktop there that I'm using in a post this coming week. That's my Novamarine test model I was working on to see how I was going to put together the color scheme. He still needs some work.


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!

12 comments:

  1. What shoulders are those? I've done a lot with maxmini ones but these look different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very tidy.
    Hope you'll be showing off those Termies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 'bunny' keeps putting a smile on my face ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ambit: They are from Maxmini as well, I just asked for 10 of the same kind. In hindsight, I should have picked up twenty so I could outfit both squads.

    Kevin: Yes, at least one of them this week.

    Hephesto: He never moves. Lots of other things move around on the desk, but he stays right where he's at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ron I was basing it on the fact there was sprue. The 4 orders I've put in for single styles were always clipped. I always regret not ordering enough too, they're really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh... I see. That struck ma as odd as well when i got them. There are six on the sprue and the four remaining ones were tossed in there loose.

    Nonetheless, I'm hoping they give me the look I want. A quick test fit the other night was positive, but I won't know for sure until I build a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ron: If you are keen on tips or just want some ideas I have 50 or so painted minis and some vehicles waiting for pickup by their owner. Lemme know. they are quick and dirty but I do have a basic walkthrough for quick results on them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Da_Sub: Thanks! I'm always interested in seeing what other tricks folks have up their sleeves. Of course I wouldn't want you to mess with anyone else's models before they picked them up though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. William: Yes indeed. He's just a test model though. I still have lots of work to do on the color scheme before it goes into production.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No no, they are awaiting the humidity to go down a bit so I can clear coat them :D
    I grab a few snaps and email them to you.

    ReplyDelete

If you've got a relevant tip, trick or link, make sure to include it in your comment for the rest of us to check out!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.