Happy Tanksgiving everyone!


Welcome to a brief look back at some of the tanks I've built and painted over the past few years. You can all have a good laugh at some of my beginning attempts at weathering vehicles too.

And if that's not enough, I've got the Infantryman's Guide to Armour.
It's a two page .pdf you can download for free that has lots of vehicle reference charts on to make keeping up with your vehicles (and your opponent's) that much easier.

Download the .pdf Guide here










Ok, this next one isn't mine, it belongs to my friend, but I absolutely love his Ork conversions. They are some of the best I've ever seen.


And last but not least...


I don't know if this guy counts. It's the closest I've come to painting an Eldar tank to date. I couldn't save it as a useable vehicle so I decided to build a huge terrain piece around it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!

9 comments:

  1. Cool Land Raiders! In order of favourites:

    1) Winged skull design
    2) Skulls design
    3) Robed guys design

    Was close between the top two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct Ron you have improved. That said the updated Deathwing Land Raider is sill amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the first Land Raider.
    Thanks for providing a link to the Infantryman's Guide to Armour!
    Very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you wanna' be a player,
    but your tracks ain't fine.
    You've gotta hit Ron up,
    to get a pimped out ride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a tough one for me to pick a favorite.
    The old school Land Raider for looks alone, but the Predator is up there because it completely magnetized and can be any kind of vehicle in a matter of seconds.

    Thanks guys and I hope everyone had a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you really have amazing freehand skills. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As the proud owner of many of these vehicles, I have to say the third land raider is my most cherished, the raised "gold" relief looks great in the picture, but even more fantastic in person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slate Blank: That was a fun vehicle to paint. Making the gold plates look like they were attached to the top of the vehicle was the way to go.

    ReplyDelete

If you've got a relevant tip, trick or link, make sure to include it in your comment for the rest of us to check out!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.