Deathwing Squad WIP

Deathwing bone armour painted scheme

I painted the test model for this squad a while ago. So long ago that I had to go back to my first post and look at how to paint them. If I didn't blog, I don't know how I would keep track of painting recipes.

Would you believe that I'm using a bit of an assembly line process for these guys. I've got them all primed along with most of the shadowing done. Now I'm working on getting their armour finished before I go back and add the final edge highlight and deep shadows in key places.

Deathwing terminator bone armour shadows

These guys have their shadows done and are patiently waiting for their turn at the armour paint shop to get their color added.

I seem to be moving fairly quick through them. At this point, it takes just over two hours to get one of them completed to the point where I'd say his armour is painted. I figure it will be about three or four hours total for each guy in the end once I add all the smaller details onto that.

Make sure to check out these posts as they might help:
Painting Deathwing the slow and painful way


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!