Heroes of Armageddon: Completed model

Blood Angels Armageddon Standard Bearer

Without any further delay, here is the completed Blood Angels Armageddon Banner Bearer. Over the past couple weeks, you watched me piece him together through construction and painting.

Blood Angels Armageddon banner bearer back viewThis guy has been shipped off and will be on display for Games Day in the next few weeks with the rest of the Heroes of Armageddon armies. If you're going to be there, stop by and get a look at him. I'd love to know what you think of him.

If you still haven't contributed to the project, you need to go do it now.
Even if for some odd reason you don't want one of the armies... helping out Doctors Without Borders is more than enough of a reason.
You can find the contribute button at the upper right corner of the Heroes of Armageddon site.

I want to thank everyone who has helped support the project!

Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!


  1. Amazing stuff Ron, realy fantastic work, I am sure he will encourage people to donate

    Hope I win him :-)

  2. Wow that is a beautiful banner Ron! Well done sir!

  3. Thanks guys!
    I think he looks even better in real life.
    Hopefully he blends in nicely with his squad and the winner enjoys using the model.

  4. WOW! Amazing banner, I really like the way you go about designing and executing your ideas.

  5. Aces on the model, Ron. I'm glad that you were chosen for this project and really think you nailed the look and feel.

  6. One of the best banners i've seen in my life. Truly impressive.

  7. Vitor: Thanks. I figured I better have some kind of reason for adding the things I did otherwise I may not be invited back again next year and I might make lots of Blood Angel players mad at me.

    misterjustin and Fridge: Thanks guys.

  8. Looks like I found my next full sized banner! Now to get it done for Gamesday...

  9. Jawaballs: Make sure you do a good job... those Blood Angel players are very particular about their chapter.

    Get them on your bad side and it's nothing but problems.


If you've got a relevant tip, trick or link, make sure to include it in your comment for the rest of us to check out!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.