Space Hulk showcase, the last of them

Here are the last of the Terminators from the commission I'm finishing up today. The first group of 6 can be found here.
How I paint the red can be seen here.
And some of you might notice the Librarian is missing from this collection. He'll have his own post once I finish up some highlights on his shoulders.







My Project Link: Space Hulk


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!

11 comments:

  1. They look stellar, as always, Ron. I especially like your gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron, as always this is some outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work, better than even GW models IMO... makes me with I would have bought Space Hulk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the Space Hulk objectives off of ebay just to get that dead termie. It'll go into one of my city fight buildings. I seriously doubt it'll look as good as yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, wait until you see the Librarian then. If I can get the post finished, I'll put it up this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just a heads up, tons of retail copies of space hulk still to be found in toronto. anyone really desperate should email me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that red is fantastic! It's just right--bright enough to say "Blood Angels" without poking your eyes out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Dead Terminator now I am looking for one of my own....
    thanks Ron grate work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pinkie2: I didn't "make" them, but I painted them.

    ReplyDelete

If you've got a relevant tip, trick or link, make sure to include it in your comment for the rest of us to check out!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.