Last Sunday, I posted a laundry list of projects I hoped to finish this past week. Let's see, how did I do...
5 Raven Guard Scouts
They're primed so they just need to be painted.
DONE: These guys came out really well I think. I enjoy painting Scouts and I was able to give these a nice clean paintjob.
Land Raider Crusader
Partially assembled. Needs to be built and painted.
I've got some freehand work to do on this one too.
DONE: This one came together at the last minute.
The model is done (Vulkan) and I've got the rough sketch approved.
Just need to draw it out and paint it.
DONE: This project went fairly quick, I had the idea and the sketch already done so it was just a matter of painting and mounting the banner on the finished model.
Commander on jetbike
He's built and that's it.
He needs to be painted and have his custom (2-sided!) banner added.
DONE: I was smart enough to catalog the banner process start to finish so I've got a 3 part series on that coming up. As for how the jetbike was built, you'll have to wait on that.
I've got the front of the banner about 2/3 finished so I've got a bit more painting to do on this one.
DONE: It didn't take long to finish the image on the front, weather it, then cut it out.
I've got a handful of my Deathwing guys I've finished and they just need to be varnished.
DONE: Sunday was the perfect day to varnish models outside so I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
Upcoming conversion research
I'm trying to hunt down a few bits for a possible project.
This one is tough though, I don't really know where to begin.
DONE: But the hunt continues, but I managed to get a little time looking around online and I thumbed through the stock at my FLGS for possibilities.
All in all, I had a good amount to do and I managed to get it all finished. I even treated myself on Saturday and did a little work on my MKI Land Raider, but I've still got a way to go on it.
I think I'm going to take a break for a couple days now or at least until the next project arrives.