Yep, they're done and I did the bare minimum.
To be honest though, that was the plan right from the get go. Do only what needed to be done, nothing more. This army has come together either by scrounging through my bits box or using models I've collected over the years... and one or two that were given to me.
Since it's a shorter list, let's look at what I did do.
1. Everything is fully painted and based.
And that about covers it.
What didn't I do? Good question.
1. No conversions on the infantry. No fancy poses or greenstuff work, I just used the bits I had lying around.
I don't count the Commander conversion since he was a test model I did almost a year ago to see if I could build greaves for terminators.
2. No conversions on the vehicles or dreads other than to replace the parts on the Land Raiders that were lost long ago. Again, bits box diving. I even made the side doors on the Land Raiders out of plasticard since I didn't have replacement ones.
3. No fancy basing, just GW sand.
4. No fancy paint scheme, standard Codex scheme (or close to it).
5. No drilling out gun barrels, black "dots" all the way.
The only place in the army that I did a little extra work was with some freehand. I painted the chapter symbol on all the shoulder pads and did a lightning effect on all the power weapons. That's it.
I'm going to get some pics of individual units in the coming week or so and I'll get them posted. I fell in love with the army when the first edition of Space Hulk came out and now I've finally got it finished.