Who doesn't have the rulebook? We all do.
Alright, 98 percent of us do, the other 2 percent are never going to buy one, they're just going to borrow ours.
But we all know the rules to the game. Like them or not, agree with them or not, we know 5th edition changed some things and the game is different now.
Keep reading, this isn't going where you think it is...
On any given day, you can cruise through the greater 40k online community and find tons of articles on these very rules. There are forums designed to allow people to debate the rules, some sites show you how to get the most from the rules, there's RAI and RAW, there are FAQs and I'm sure there's even more that I'm forgetting.
And with these very rules, we can play the game.
They make it fair, they level the field right?
Or do they?
For the longest time, I've been wanting to put this to the test and I did that the other night night.
I called up two good friends of mine last week and arranged a night of gaming at the local game store.
After letting them in on my little plan, they were more than happy to oblige my request and we were off for what was to be quite an interesting game
Here's the complete battle report.