Soul Drinker's Chapter Master Sarpedon


Here are the finished pics of my latest commission, Sarpedon. I think this is perhaps my most involved conversion to date and it taught me a good deal about building models.





And here's a picture with his bionic arm removed. This was one of the biggest challenges with this model... making it removeable so it could be used as a wound counter was a great idea and I knew I had to figure out how to make it work.


Here's a close up of the freehand I did on his right shoulder pad. The only places I did any "drawing" were here and on the front of his tabard.

Thanks to everyone who commented on this project as I went along, I appreciate all the support guys.

My Project Link: Follow my Sarpedon Conversion


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!