Skulltaker mounted on chariot conversion


A little while ago, I was approached about to create a Skulltaker mounted on a Chariot. What a cool idea.
This project has been a huge challenge in scratchbuilding and creating a distinct look for my friend's model while keeping it something he can actually use in game play.

From scratchbuilding the base the model sits on to the chariot itself and making the Skulltaker interchangeable between his chariot and a regular 40mm base, there are lots of little things I learned with this project.

The pic at the top of the post is just one of the pages of notes and sketches I did trying to come up with how I was going to actually build this model. Talk about making sure you have all your bases covered before beginning any work. When it comes to scratchbuilding, you really do need to think of everything.

Since this is my current project, look for updates in the coming weeks. Now I know how cool it can be to paint up a Daemon army too.

Project Link: Follow my Skulltaker project


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!