Starting a Saim-Hann army


Ever since I can remember, I've always thought that Eldar were cool. Of course I went with the safe bet and played Marines but I still remember the first time I saw them.

I've always said I was going to play some army other than Marines one day. Well, with my recent take from a swap meet at my FLGS, I have the money to get started on my first Non-Marine 40k army.

Since I recently started playing Doublewing, I've realised I like armies that can maneuver around the table. I also like low model count armies that can be fragile and unforgiving if you make too many mistakes.

Fritz over at Way of Saim-Hann has been a great help in getting me started with my new army. He's helped me with a workable 1500 point list.

So far, I have the Codex and 27 jetbikes.
I'm going to build my way up to a finshed force. Come to find out, an all jetbike army can be somewhat expensive.

Link: Follow my Saim-Hann army project


Ron, From the WarpIf you've got any questions about something in this post, shoot me a comment and I'll be glad to answer. Make sure to share your hobby tips and thoughts in the comments below!