I know some of you remember this guy from a few months ago. He's part of a handful of banners I'm doing as a commission for a friend of mine.
This guy has been sitting on my desk for a couple weeks now while I finished the one Attack bike I started.
Unfortunately, there were some problems with him. When I went to prime him with Gesso (after making sure to clean him real well) the Gesso obscured more detail than I was comfortable with. So... I decided to use Dawn Power Dissolver to strip off what I had so I could start over with all the detail still there.
This guy is my next big project so keep an eye out for more painting updates. I'm really going to see what I can do with my painting skills.
Link: Follow my Forgeworld Nurgle Sorcerer project