What we do
The FTW Blogger Group is a group of bloggers who share the same idea of promoting Warhammer 40k and the hobby in a positive light with our individual 40k blogs.
How to join
Just send me an email or cut and paste (email@example.com)
With the following information:
Your real name
Your 40k blog address
An email address you want all FTW email to be sent to
You can opt out of the FTW Blogger Group just as easy by sending me an email and letting me know. There are no minimum requirements to become a member other than having a blog about Warhammer 40,000.
The email address you provide will not be given out to any companies or anything like that, it's only used for FTW communication.
Benefits of becoming a FTW Blogger Group member
1. Increased exposure for your blog. More readers and more comments from people who stop by to check out your stuff.
2. Membership in a great community of Bloggers who actively particpate in the hobby and each others blogs on a daily basis.
3. Your blog listed in the FTW Blogger roll that constantly updates with the latest posts from all Group members.
4. Your blog added to the search feature so people have access to the things you post.
Please look at these few articles once you join to get up to speed.
1. How the FTW blogroll has evolved and it's current setup here.
2. 10 Things you can do to your blog to improve it.
3. Protecting your blog from comment spam.
What is expected of each Member
1. That you promote the hobby in a positive manner.
2. That you promote other FTW Blogger members by visiting their sites and leaving constructive comments and helping members when they need help.
3. There are NO dues or mandatory events you will have to participate in. Each member is asked to participate in the events that they're able to. We all lead "real lives" outside of the blogging world that take priority.
4. That you refrain from using inappropriate language, images and such on your 40k blog. Each member is to use their best judgement when it comes to these things.
Any member or blog found to be using this material will be removed from the FTW Blogger Group immediately. I believe this kind of stuff is not necessary to help promote Warhammer 40k or the hobby.
4a. I do keep a fairly close eye on the FTW Blogroll. When I find language or items that are inappropriate for the hobby, the frst thing I do is remove the blog from the list. Simple as that.
I WILL NOT tell anyone what they can and cannot post on their own blog, it is every individual's right to post what they want to but...
I WILL enforce the guidelines of the FTW Blogger Group.
If you find that you have been removed from the list, just email me and once the situation has been remedied, I will gladly reinstate the removed blog.
Displaying the FTW Group Logo
It's asked that members display the logo on their blog to promote each other and the FtW Blogger Group. The image directly above should have a clear background (you can put it over colored backgrounds) that you can copy it for your blog and scale it to any size smaller that fits your page as well.
To add the logo to your Blog, just copy the text in the box below and paste it into a HTML widget (for Blogger) on your site.
This is NOT mandatory, it's optional and left up to each member.
As a member, you can copy the image above and include it on your blog in a location you think is appropriate.
Thanks for taking a few minutes to read this and when you see the FTW logo, make sure to check out the blog and let the Author know what you think of their stuff.
Foot Sloggers, Tread Heads, Gunners and Glory Boys, WE NEED YOU!
In conjunction with From The Warp and inspired by Twilights 'Picking up the slack' blog, I'm proud to bring you The Parade Ground, a FTW blog list dedicated to the Guard.
If you're a Guard player (Loyalist or Traitor), sign up now!
And for those wondering what it's like to be a 40k blogger, check out this post on Corbania Prime.